top of page
Logo LVF blanc.png
united-kingdom (2).png

Compulsory civil liability for tes studies in France 

LivinFrance  works with the best partners to offer you suitable civil liability insurance for your stay in France. Don't forget, it is required by most schools to register! 

Civil liability with LivinFrance is:

bleu rect.png


In the event of repatriation to your country of origin, your insurance reimburses you for transport and medical costs.

yellow rect.png

Personal liability and internship

Material and immaterial damage to civil life up to €4,575,000 and €11,500 for damage to objects entrusted within the framework of an internship.

red rect.png


After your subscription, you will receive a private life and internship civil liability certificate, which your school will ask you to finalize your final registration. 

Civil liability made for you


This civil liability is made for you if:

  • You are between 18 and 70 years old

  • You have an address in France

  • You are studying or doing an internship in France

More information about our exclusive offer


Issuance of a certificate

Cover objects
during the internship


Individual RC formula at 40€ per year
Are included in the formula the 7€ of file fees

Image de Vadim Bozhko

In partnership, LivinFrance offers you the best civil liability for your studies in France

bottom of page