top of page
Logo LVF blanc.png

Mandatory civil liability
for your
studies in France

LivinFrance works with the best partner for international students! Get a "private life" and "internship" liability insurance for your stay in France. Do not forget it might be mandatory to enroll at your school!

Civil liability made easier for international students!

bleu rect.png


In case of repatriation to your home country, you will be refunded the actual costs of transportation and medical care. 

yellow rect.png

Private life and internship-valid

Material and immaterial damages of the civil life (up to 4,575,000€), and 11,500€ on the damages of the objects entrusted within the framework of the training course

red rect.png


After subscribing, you will receive a certificate of "private life" and "internship" liability. It will be required by your school to enroll.

Civil liability tailored to your needs


This liability is for you if:

  • You are between 18 and 70 years old

  • You have an address in France

  • You are studying or doing an internship in France

More information about our exclusive offer


Get your personal certificate

Objects are covered during your internship


Individual subscription for 40 € a year.
Are included in the Individual subscription, the 7€ of application fees

Image de Vadim Bozhko

In partnership, LivinFrance offers you the best civil liability insurance for your studies in France

bottom of page